Thursday, March 12, 2009

LAB REPORT: Slub & Rumbling Tummy

SLUB
Start: 196
Current: 190
Total % loss 2.5%
Lab 5
Going to Vegas for the weekend in the middle of the Lab was not a good thing for me.
Results 7.5
I need to run more. Im building a lot of muscle which I thought this was all about (lots of definition in my arms and shoulders) but I guess weight loss has become the main goal. Im gonna work on lots of running to cut more weight and slim down my handles on my back.

RUMBLING TUMMY
- start = 281
current = 251

- 10.3% total loss
-Rating of lab = 5
- My most positive experience was not focusing on my weight everyday but making a conscious effort to just plainly pay attention to the health aspect by eating right and excersing by walking, running, and getting up off the couch

-Rating overall is a 5...i know I can do better and I didn't get started in the gym until a few weeks ago

- I will improve by pushing myself to run and not be weary, walk and not faint....and drop another 20 lbs...grape juice helps

No comments:

Post a Comment