Monday, March 9, 2009

LAB REPORT: Beef




Start weight: 237
Current: 217
Total % weight loss from start: 8.4%
Rate your LAB experiment: 8
Expand on your experience: It was a mentally challenging experience. Im glad we did it but I'm ready to be on a more flexible fitness plan. I thought I would see more results so it was some what frustrating.
Rate your results for the halfway point of the contest: 7
How will you improve or maintain to reach your goals for the second half? I need to start getting my main workout in in the am. Up until now I've done my workout at night and now that Im used to it my body has hit a plateau. I feel like a hard workout in the morning and a light workout at night will help make the difference between a regular guy and a ripped guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment