Saturday, March 7, 2009

LAB REPORT: Cobra KAI



Cobra Kai has just stepped out of the Lab
Starting Weight: 258.7
Current Weight: 230
Total % Lost: 11%
Lab Rating: 8.5
Experience was great. Amazing workouts but I think I added too many calories to the diet to compensate for the intensified workouts but I am very happy with my results and maintained consistency. I feel like i'm a new fawn ready to be released into the wild.
Half way rating: 10
I'm a little over a pound from my goal for the entire contest so i've exceeded all expectations while creating a change in my habits that i can easily maintain post rip quest.Goal for second half: Lose 20 more pounds. I'm going to adjust my diet to the match the intense work outs and keep watching rocky IV for continued inspiration.
Cobra Kai Yah!


No comments:

Post a Comment