Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Beef & Slub

BEEF
-Start weight: 237
-Current weight: 217
-Rate your week overall (1-10 scale): 7
-Share one positive Eating experience: letting my son have the last Samoa
-Share one positive Exercise experience: doing pushups with 70bls additional weight on my back
-Real trash talk: this isn't just a get skinny quest. Let's see some muscle boys

SLUB
-Start weight 196
-Current weight 190
-Rate your week overall (1-10 scale) 2 being sick sucks
-Share one positive Eating experience: I still focused on eating healthy and stayed away from sweets. I love me my salads
-Share one positive Exercise experience: Even though I was sick I was still somewhat about to play some soccer and basketball to do something
-Real trash talk: the dent in my abs is looking way nice anyone else got an ab crease? didnt think so

No comments:

Post a Comment