Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bear Claw & Maverick

BEAR CLAW
Current weight: 205 lbs.
Loss during week 4: 5 lbs.
Total loss from start: 28 lbs.
Total % weight loss for month: 12 %
Weekly Rating (1-10): 8.5
Best Workout Moment: doing a pm workout even though I didn't want to
Most Tempting Food: licorice (doritos are now second).
Your favorite muscle: errr. calves?
New goal for second month: -15 to 190 lbs., bench my weight, and feeling good.
Trash Talk: I am on track my friends... this next month will be awesome!







































Maverick
Current weight: 255.5
Loss during week 4: 3 lbs
Total loss from start: 16 lbs
Total % weight loss: 5.9%Weekly Rating (1-10): 7
Best Workout Moment: Ran a 10K race in an hour this morning
Most Tempting Food: Barbacoa Burro from Cafe Rio...lookout!
Your favorite muscle: I don't know...I can't find any yet :)
New goal for second month: I want to lose 18 lbs. in Feb
Trash Talk: Slow and steady wins the race boyz!
Hope you didn't pig out this week Bear Claw...I've got my eye on you. By the way Doritos are gross, how can you even eat 'em? :) They're just above spoonfuls of granulated sugar in the snacks with nutritional value category...lay off 'em!















































No comments:

Post a Comment