Saturday, January 24, 2009

Maverick & Bear Claw

MAVERICK
Current weight: 258.5
Loss during week 3: 4.5
Total loss from start: 13
Weekly Rating (1-10): 7 (would’ve been an 8 but it was my birfday)
Best Workout Moment: Jogging 4 miles without a myocardial infarction
Most Tempting Food: Green Corn Tamales with Baja Sauce… mmmmmm
Did you achieve your specific goal from last week? No Explain...I did get 6 days of cardio in, which was my goal, but I didn’t have an hour everyday.
Trash Talk: Look out fellas…the semi’s rollin’!

BEAR CLAW
Current weight: 210 lbs.
Loss during week 3: -4 lbs.
Total loss from start: -23 lbs.
Weekly Rating (1-10): 7.17893
Best Workout Moment: bench press maxing
Most Tempting Food: it is still doritos
Did you achieve your specific goal from last week? Explain... I did drink more water but still need to do better. I slipped in my eating... argh. I will be perfection this week!
Trash Talk: Cobra Kai and Chancho can stick it. On May 1st I will go Mister Miyagi on your butts.

No comments:

Post a Comment