Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BIG PAPA & COBRA KAI

BIG PAPA
current: 188.6 lbs
total loss: .4% (.8 lbs)
my week: 2
workout: just getting back into it
diet: oh, yeah, guess I better start doing that

trash talk: Now that I've given everyone a head start, there can be no complaints when I dominate.











COBRA KAI
Cobra Kai reporting YAH!
250.5 lbsLoss 8.2 lbs% loss 3%
Week Rating 8
Workout: Workouts are good. Still waiting on shoulder for weightlifting but I will be back pumping iron with a vengeance soon.
Diet: Staying strong. smaller portions more often. If any one see's tostitos queso dip tell her I love her and miss her dearly.
Trash talk: Whenever I feel like slacking, I just remind myself that I don't want one of those weird 1 1/2 rolls like Bear Claw and I push myself even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment