Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Papa & Cobra Kai

Big Papa
Current weight: 185.4
Loss during week 3: +2 lbs
Total loss from start: -5 lbs
Weekly Rating (1-10): 5
Best Workout Moment: maxing out on the straight-leg dead lift - man, that was heavy!
Most Tempting Food: pizza (and yes, I caved in to it)
Did you achieve your specific goal from last week? Explain... Yes, I got back into my weight lifting routine. Unfortunately, I slacked off on watching what I eat. Next week I do both!
Trash Talk: No need to - everyone already knows the outcome of this is inevitable with me the ripquest champ!



Cobra Kai
Loss this week 2 lbs
Current weight 243.5 lbs
Total Loss from Start 15 lbs
Weekly Rating 8.5
Survived a visit from my parents and my in laws in the same week and controlled myself when we went out to eat with them.
Best Work Out Moment: Selling my house; which caused me to run down my street one hundred times in my speedo screaming for joy. The sprinting combined with the screaming proved to be a great workout.
Most tempting food: new york style pizza/key lime pie. If someone created a key lime pizza I would be hosed.I achieved my goal of continued weight loss and i'm half way to my goal so I might have to up the anti.This week I would like to lose 5 more lbs despite the superbowl festivities and eat less dairy.
Trash talk: Beef it's whats for not going to win this competition. Bear Claw looks shiny and wonderful on the outside but we all know it's filled with a soft fruity inside. he probably voted no on 8.Cobra Kai Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment