Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RUMBLING TUMMY & ASPARTAME

Rumbling Tummy

8 lbs lost 2.8%
rate:8
cutting portion size and cutting out fast food...
no real excercise due to sinus infection...
drinking water and no more carbonated drinks....

trash talk: if I can lose this much weight with little effort than the next week is going to be huge..I WILL BE THE BIGGEST LOSER !!! I started with the most to lose









Aspartame

Current Weight: 220 llb.s -4 llb.sTotal %: 2%
Rating: 5Workout: not so good...
Diet: Was really good with the diet. Did a whole juice/water fast thing for a three to five days
Trash: Everyone is looking good, i'm glad my second place competitor will look good next to me on the winner's stand.

1 comment:

  1. Aspartame...you lost 4 pounds! awesome! remember, endorphins are truly great....but you must work for them. good luck this next week!

    ReplyDelete