Monday, February 2, 2009

Beef & Slub

BEEF
Current weight: 222
Loss during week 4: +6
Total loss from start: 15
Total % weight loss: 6.3%
Weekly Rating (1-10): 3
Best Workout Moment: I did 12 pullups
Most Tempting Food: guacamole with honey buttered tortillas
Your favorite muscle: shoulder
New goal for second month: add running to my daily workout
Trash Talk: bring it bearclaw




















































SLUB
Current weight: 196
Loss during week 4: -1
Total loss from start:0
Total % weight loss: 0
Weekly Rating (1-10): 8
Best Workout Moment: kicking the junk out of my back and arms with burnouts on thursday
Most Tempting Food: any kind of sweets
Your favorite muscle: well my second favorite are my triceps
New goal for second month: see more real results
Trash Talk: i suck at this game































No comments:

Post a Comment