Monday, January 26, 2009

Beef & Slub

BEEF
Current weight: 216lbs
Loss during week 3: 5lbs
Total loss from start: 21lbsWeekly Rating (1-10): 2
Best Workout Moment: made it through an hour of yoga without falling or quitting
Most Tempting Food: mexi fries from taco time
Did you achieve your specific goal from last week? No, I only worked out 2 days and only one was cardio and my eating was bad. I only had 3 or 4 actual meals.
Trash Talk: Is anyone else going to join the competition besides bearclaw?

SLUB
Current weight: 195
Loss during week 3: 0
Total loss from start: 1
Weekly Rating (1-10): 7
Best Workout Moment: friday: hours of snowboarding, then two hours of bbal and then gym
Most Tempting Food: Fast food
Did you achieve your specific goal from last week? Explain... well i didnt make one actually but knew I need to get some thing to help out my muscle growth and I got something and am taking it regularly
Trash Talk: my tummys looking good in the mornings

No comments:

Post a Comment