Monday, February 9, 2009

Slub & Beef

Slub
Current weight: 191
Loss during week 5: 5lbs
Total loss from start: 5lbs
Weekly Rating (1-10): 9
Best Workout Moment: i would say this whole week. I played at least six hours of soccer, snow boarded all day friday and hit the gym four times. My body was always sore
Most Tempting Food: Anything and everything on Sundays
Famous Person dream body: Brad Pitt in Fight Club
Evaluate Weakness (what has stopped you so far from meeting your goals? how will you fix it?) I wasnt taking anything to help myself with my work outs or kicking my ass when at the gym.
Trash Talk: Boys its on now

Beef
Current weight: 219
Loss during week 5: -3
Total loss from start: 18
Weekly Rating (1-10): 7
Best Workout Moment: working out with my wife every day, sometimes more than once.
Most Tempting Food: skittles
Famous Person dream body: batman
Evaluate Weakness (what has stopped you so far from meeting your goals? how will you fix it?) my weakness is getting home late and not wanting to work out. My fix is to at least get in a 20 min run in the morning
Trash Talk: When im batman then you can be robin

No comments:

Post a Comment