Sunday, February 8, 2009

Maverick & Bear Claw

Maverick
Current weight: 252.5 lbs
Loss during week 5: 3 lbs
Total loss from start: 19 lbs
Weekly Rating (1-10): 8
Best Workout Moment: 7 minute mile (it was only 1 but hey…I’m still over 250!)
Most Tempting Food: Not Doritos
Famous Person dream body: Gotta be Lance, LL Cool J comes in a close second( My wife says Chef Ramsay from Hell’s Kitchen)Evaluate Weakness (what has stopped you so far from meeting your goals? how will you fix it?)I’ve consistently almost met my goals every week…I need to give it 110% instead of 90% despite my crazy life schedule. I need to find ways to work exercise into the things that I already have going on. I’ve got some pretty good ideas.
Trash Talk: I hit a plateau with my weight this week, but the workouts have been good and next week is gonna be big….look out!

Bear Claw
Current weight: 205 lbs
Loss during week 5: 0 lbs bummer
Total loss from start: 28 lbs
Weekly Rating (1-10): 7
Best Workout Moment: first brick workout in quite a while.
Most Tempting Food: a big waffle breakfast with all the fixins.
Famous Person dream body: probably Lance too except I'll keep both my testicles. Brad Pitt Fight CLub is pretty intense too. Evaluate Weakness (what has stopped you so far from meeting your goals? how will you fix it?)
I have done pretty well overall. I have had a hard time recently balancing increased exercise with my diet. I ate too much this week and have been slipping back into old habits. My workouts were really good though.
Trash Talk: I will be sub 200 by next report! or I'll buy all of you some Doritos... especially you Mav.

No comments:

Post a Comment