Friday, February 6, 2009

HTFU & Obama

HTFU
Current weight: 217
Loss during week 4: +2
Total loss from start: 12
Total % weight loss: 5.5%
Weekly Rating (1-10): 4
Best Workout Moment: all of them
Most Tempting Food: Cookies
Your favorite muscle: Butt New goal for second month: 15 mile run
Trash Talk: HTFU, google it.






































Obama
Ok had an ok week!! Not the best but much better
loss during week four 3 lbs
total from start 7 lbs can't % im retarted
rating for week 7
most temping food hast to be pizza and mexican food!
Can't talk about or tell you my favorite muscle
Goal for 2nd month is to stay on task and loose 10 lbs
I have not started out so well because I want You guys to think its going to be easy to beat me. But I will finish strong and I will kick all your sorry butts in the end!! your pain is my gain Pics will follow tonight !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment