Friday, February 13, 2009

Obama & HTFU

Obama
Current weight: 194
Loss during week 5:
Total loss from start: 208
Weekly Rating (1-10): 6.5
Best Workout Moment: none
Most Tempting Food: panda express
Famous Person dream body: LL cool J/mark wahlberg
Evaluate Weakness (what has stopped you so far from meeting your goals? how will you fix it?)
Not making this a priority. My health is most important and I need to match it.
Trash Talk: i don't have any, too much slacking.

HTFU
Current weight: 219
Loss during week 5: +2
Total loss from start: 10
Weekly Rating (1-10): -3
Best Workout Moment:none
Most Tempting Food:Coke
Famous Person dream body: Tyson Apostol
Evaluate Weakness (what has stopped you so far from meeting your goals? how will you fix it?) I have just been unmotivated lately. I need to refocus on what my goals are. Need a nice cleansing weekend.
Trash Talk: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment