Saturday, June 13, 2009

BEEF-Finalist 1

Beef

Beginning Weight: 237
Current Weight: 207

Beginning Clothes Sizes: 38"
Current Clothes Sizes: 34"

Beginning Exercise Condition: 4 - Working out was miserable and I would get winded and weak almost instantly. My over all energy level was really low.
Current Exercise Condition: 8 - I still have room for improvement but have never reach this level of fitness in my life. My cardio and endurance is stronger than I ever thought possible. A one hour workout energizes me rather than sucking out everything I had. My strength when completing every day tasks is like being a different person. Many things that would tire me out just feel routine and normal.

Overall Rating Total: 96/14 Average Rating 6.9

Brief paragraph: I'm glad we did this. I've tried getting in shape several times before but never stuck it out this long. Health conscious living has become a lifestyle and exercise is something I want to do rather than feel like I should do. I came very close to my weight loss goals and feel like I've far surpassed my expectations for physical strength and endurance. I can't wait till next year. I should win because I don't have saggy boobs anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment