Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bear Claw-Finalist 2

Beef

Beginning Weight: 233
Current Weight: 188

Beginning Clothes Sizes: 38"
Current Clothes Sizes: 33"

Beginning Exercise Condition: 3 - Was too heavy to run much it hurt my joints. 10-11 minute miles were a stretch. also pretty weak lifting. Just felt like a blob.

Current Exercise Condition: 9 - since starting RipQuest I can bench 210, finally more than my weight. I run a sub 20 minute 5k. I have also done 2 100+ mile bike rides. Feeling great!

Overall Rating Total: 8.4

Brief paragraph: This was really fun to do. I gave some method to my madness. I could have done better toward the end but a ton of "life" things happened. I am going to keep it up and if I win I will challenge the other fellas to double or nothing for Jan.1 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment