Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Slub

Current Weight: 194 bad week for me
Total Loss: +2
Your 6 Week Goals (Write a short paragraph describing the next month and a half... exercise, diet, body transformation)

My goal for the last six weeks is to increase my endurance. Ive been playing a lot of soccer and want to be able to go for longer periods of time so that I can have a bigger impact of the game. Im going to limit my carbs and fried food intake as well as limit myself to no more than one day of fast food aka mcdonalds, ez take out, carls junior. If I go out to eat I will not over eat/endulge in un-necessary wants that my body doesnt need. Im going to continue playing soccer and hit the gym daily. My old gym buddy fractured some vertibrate recently and Ive lacked motivation to go alone. Im going to make myself go and make my ab crease get more defined as well as my arms.

I want to finish below 190 as ive replaced fat with muscle and wont get down to 175 like I originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment