Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cobra

Cobra Kai
Current Weight: 226
Total Loss: 32.7lbs

First let's take it down a little I want you all to put on something smooth perhaps a little mister LaMontagne or some Foghat, I don't know your call but it will be great back ground for imagining cobra kai running on the beach doing the occasional jump kick toning his body over the next six weeks as he sheds llbs all the way down to the 210 mark and beyond. I'm going to increase the amount of excercise but i'm going to start mixing it up, much more surfing, yoga, monster truck pulling and beach related excercises. as far as diet goes I will go from Vitamin D milk to 2% and completely cutting out sheet cake finally getting rid of my spare tire. I'll let you guys sleep on that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment